ay yo it’s giveaway time and i have shitloads of merch left from youmacon
please read the rules below before reblogging to make sure your entry gets in!!
- this giveaway ends on january 31st, 2014!
- you must be 18 years or older, or have your parent’s permission if you are under 18!
- you must have your ask box open so i can contact you if you win!
- you must respond within 24 hours! if you don’t i will choose another person!
- one reblog/like is allowed. this will count as two entries per person. also, please only enter from one blog. this means you can enter on either a primary or a secondary, not both. any more than one reblog/like and any more than one blog entered and you will be disqualified. please write it down somewhere or index it on your blog that you reblogged/liked it, so you don’t forget and accidentally enter more than two times. no giveaway blogs, i will check.
- by reblog/like i mean you can do both! each blog is allowed both one reblog and one like! you get two entries!!
- you do not have to be following me, but it is always appreciated!
- there will be three winners. each winner will get to choose one tee from the three designs above (first come, first serve, i only have one of each shirt). each winner will also get to choose three of my ten pin sets available on my storenvy (not all are pictured) and 15 extra randomly chosen pins (a total of 39 pins wow)! you will also get three charms, 3 randomly chosen stickers, and a shitload of bookmarks. i don’t know exactly how many you’ll get but it’ll be a lot.
- winners will be chosen with a random number generator.
- i only have size mediums for all the shirts. i do not have any other sizes available, so please don’t ask.
- you can not choose the fandoms/pin designs you want for the 15 randomly chosen pins. i will do this for you. though if there is a particular fandom that triggers you for some reason, please let me know (because i know hannibal can be a pretty sensitive subject to some people)
- i ship worldwide! you do not have to pay for shipping, i will cover that!
- if there is anything else you want to know that isn’t covered above, please don’t hesitate to shoot me an ask!
- asks that have already been answered regarding this giveaway can be found here
“In March, due to a natural phenomenon, Siberia’s Lake Baikal is particularly amazing to photograph. The temperature, wind and sun cause the ice crust to crack and form beautiful turquoise blocks or ice hummocks on the lake’s surface.”
Photograph by Alex El Barto.
do you ever wonder if your old teachers use you or your work as an example
Storytime! I got a text from my mum a few days ago saying my little brother had to do a project at school about the person he admires the most and he wrote about me (which totally makes me cry as he’s going through really hard times right now and I just) and it was so good the teacher showed the class and it was a teacher that taught me when I was 12 and she showed the class a picture of me making a mask in Art age 11 in her big board of past students and she said I was always one of her favourites.